[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: comment/uncomment in .xhtml

arne anka do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 21 11:44:59 EDT 2008

> 1) Put it in jira - I'm actually surprised eclipse default xml editor doesn't have a "comment selection" feature. Should be trivial to add.

eclipse xml editor has -- jboss tools xhtml editor does not.
just stumbled over exactly the same want of a shortcut in the xhtml editor.
on the other hand it suffers from the same weakness as the xml editors in eclipse:
typing
<!--
automatically closes with
-->
which is mostly unwanted -- but if you remove the closing part and add it later on the validator chokes and insists there is no closing part. no way to force reconsidering.

additionally it tells you that there is no tag <! whatever that means.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4152400#4152400

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4152400