[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Tutorial or guide to create instances of processes in ja

joestevens do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 21 12:36:40 EDT 2008

Ronald,
   Thanks a lot for your thoughts.  Hopefully I can pick your brain a little further here.

"kukeltje" wrote : "joestevens" wrote :   Is the preferred way of interacting here through the CommandService bean using Commands?  I'm sort of leaning that way from poking around, but I'm not sure.Not the preferred way, but an option, especially if you want to connect remotely

Here's what I'm trying to get my head around.  A while back when I was first using jbpm, the main way to deploy was using the jmx service.  Then any local apps that wanted to use jbpm would just grab the configuration object out of jndi and be happily on their way.  I'm trying to understand if that's still considered a good way to do things.  I see the MBean for jbpm in the source tree.  I don't see any mention of it in the docs or any examples.

So, what method would typically be used by a few local apps that need to share a configuration of jbpm?  Is the jmx service a reasonable solution?  Any thoughts you can give on accepted practice would be great.

Thanks again.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4152428#4152428

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4152428