[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: Re-login a user programmatically after changing his pass

mohammadk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 21 12:51:00 EDT 2008

"mohammadk" wrote : What's the best way to re-login a user programmatically to the system after he changes his password?

  | We need to do so because after changing user's password, all the back-end calls from web-tier to ejb-tier fail with invalid user-id/password error message.
  |
  | Also how can we force JBoss to refresh roles assigned to a logged-on user without forcing him to re-login again?
  |
  | Thanks,

Does anybody know where JBoss 4.0.4.GA stores user's password when using JaasSecurityManager and DatabaseServerLoginModule?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4152435#4152435

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4152435