[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Error setting up MySql as DefaultDS

pepelara do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 21 16:46:10 EDT 2008

Hi jaikiran,

The link relates on Linux. I am working on Windows Vista. I have been visiting some pages, I mean Apache Tomcat Native Library and The Apache Portable Runtime Project and I have not found anything about a solution for my case.

Further, I do not think it is absolutely necessary for the use I am going to do of JBoss. I have downloaded from the Spanish mirror the APR source and I have to compile it, a hard work! So I am going to wait for the binary issue.

Regarding,
Jose Alvarez de Lara

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4152486#4152486

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4152486