[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: SchemaResolverDeployer is parsing but not deploying

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 21 18:49:12 EDT 2008

"david.lloyd at jboss.com" wrote :
  | However, the getBeans() method of my root metadata object isn't called (it implements org.jboss.beans.metadata.spi.BeanMetaDataFactory).  Is there some other special steps I have to follow?

It would only be called if you had your custom xml inside MC's deployment element.
Then it would consider your custom xml as wildcard, and expect it to implement BeanMetaDataFactory.

What you are missing is a deployer that breaks your custom DeploymentMD into MC's BeanMetaData and attaches them into new component deployment unit. See KernelDeploymentDeployer on how to do this.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4152502#4152502

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4152502