[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: SchemaResolverDeployer is parsing but not deploying

david.lloyd@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 21 18:59:09 EDT 2008

BTW, what does KernelDeploymentDeployer actually *do*?  Keeping in mind that, as of last time I checked anyway, I have been unable to find any documentation anywhere that explains in regular-person language what the difference and relationship between a KernelDeployment, DeploymentUnit, and BeanMetaData instance really is.

I've figured out BeanMetaData by trial and error, but I still don't quite understand the role of the other bits.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4152506#4152506

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4152506