[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: SchemaResolverDeployer is parsing but not deploying

david.lloyd@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 21 23:47:04 EDT 2008

Wow, that totally changes my perspective (again).  I think what I really want to do is to just provide a way to specify the various I/O beans, because that's all my (incorrectly-named) "deployments" really are for the most part.  So I guess what I need to do is to figure out a way to "merge" in my metadata with the regular BeanMetaData - should just be a question of some JAXB research I hope...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4152532#4152532

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4152532