[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Accessing a single portlet

yanivc24 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 22 03:34:22 EDT 2008

Basically what I would like to achieve is to be able to refresh a single portlet inside a page without refreshing the whole page. additionally I would like to be able to trigger that refresh through a JS method.

According to the documentation pages can be ajaxfied and support this behavior. I assumed thought, that it meant that the portal somehow does acquire the content of that single portlet and then it replaces the Inner HTML of the portlet window or use some other technique . sadly,  I did not find any technical explanation how this is achieved.

Do you know how does the partial refresh work?

Many Thanks,

Yaniv

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4152566#4152566

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4152566