[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: Example web application using AOP?

pradeep123 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 22 04:04:36 EDT 2008

What I am trying to do is trying to get the first app running based on JBoss 4.2.2 and JBoss AOP 2.0. So far I have managed to skim enough information to run the install to upgrade the libs from the default 1.5 version to AOP version 2.0. This is supposed to work with JBoss 4.2.2, right?

What's the right place for jboss-aop.xml? Does it go in META-INF inside the WebContent folder or does it go separately in the jboss-aop-jdk50.deployer folder?

I wouldn't have a lot of these questions if there was a sample app around.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4152570#4152570

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4152570