[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Bridge MaxBatchTime does not work with 1.4.0.SP3

mclu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 22 05:52:07 EDT 2008

Hi JBM Team!

After upgrading from 1.4.0.GA to SP3 i have a problem that some messages stays in the source queue instead of been bridged to the destination.

My bridge connects a local queue with a remote queue and uses an selector.
The settings:

  |       <attribute name="QualityOfServiceMode">2</attribute>
  |
  |       <attribute name="Selector">DEST_NODE='AEOS C'</attribute>
  |
  |       <attribute name="MaxBatchSize">5</attribute>
  |
  |       <attribute name="MaxBatchTime">1000</attribute>

I noticed that sometime 1 or 3 messages stays there. They are nor timing out after 1000 ms.  If I add again some messages to the source the missing once are sended.

I never had this behavior with the older version.

Any Ideas? Bug?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4152604#4152604

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4152604