[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: SchemaResolverDeployer is parsing but not deploying

david.lloyd@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 22 08:59:40 EDT 2008

Well I can say for sure that there definitely ought to be a shortcut deployer for BeanMetaDataFactory deployment.  That said, I'm not sure I want my deployments to look like that.  Just seems kinda weird/unintuitive from the user perspective.

Now I'm thinking something more like this:

  | <bean:deployment
  |         xmlns:bean="urn:jboss:bean-deployer:2.0"
  |         xmlns:io="urn:jboss:io:1.0">
  |     <bean:bean ..../>
  |     <io:tcp-server> ... </io:tcp-server>
  |     <io:tcp-connection> ... </io:tcp-connection>
  |     ...etc...
  | </bean:deployment>

In other words I think it would be nice to let the user specify an I/O bean anywhere they'd specify a regular bean.

I'm about 95% sure I can get my tags to work inside a "bean:deployment" tag.  But I'm maybe about 60% confident that I can get my bean tags to work in other places where a bean deployer "bean" tag can go.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4152664#4152664

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4152664