[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: SchemaResolverDeployer is parsing but not deploying

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 22 09:09:34 EDT 2008

"david.lloyd at jboss.com" wrote :

  |   | <bean:deployment
  |   |         xmlns:bean="urn:jboss:bean-deployer:2.0"
  |   |         xmlns:io="urn:jboss:io:1.0">
  |   |     <bean:bean ..../>
  |   |     <io:tcp-server> ... </io:tcp-server>
  |   |     <io:tcp-connection> ... </io:tcp-connection>
  |   |     ...etc...
  |   | </bean:deployment>
  |   |

  | In other words I think it would be nice to let the user specify an I/O bean anywhere they'd specify a regular bean.

Then each of the corresponding metadata classes (tcp-server --> metadata class, tcp-connection --> metadata class, ...) must implement BeanMetaDatafactory.
Which isn't hard to achieve.
And your top level dlm:deployment can just take all of them, call getBeans on each of them, add those beans to top list, and you have your custom xml functional as well (+ the new deployer that I'm just about to write).

"david.lloyd at jboss.com" wrote :
  | I'm about 95% sure I can get my tags to work inside a "bean:deployment" tag.  But I'm maybe about 60% confident that I can get my bean tags to work in other places where a bean deployer "bean" tag can go.

These % are confusing me. :-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4152668#4152668

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4152668