[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - How to build a web service client with Maven?

uijltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 22 09:39:43 EDT 2008

Hi,

I have a WS-client built and working using the wsconsume ant-task (v 2.0.1).

Now I'm trying to build same client with Maven. For that, I use wsimport from jaxws-maven-plugin (v 2.1.3).

The generated artifacts look almost the same but on deploying the client I get:
15:20:36,593 INFO  [STDOUT] 15:20:36,593 WARN  [ServiceDelegateImpl] Cannot get port meta data for: ...

What causes the above warning?

And is there a wsconsume-goal under Maven?

Any pointers are much appriciated.

TIA,
    Tom.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4152682#4152682