[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - partition name via JMX

metricsdude do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 22 15:34:13 EDT 2008

Hi there,

I've looked through the jmx console, and FAQ and  looking for an MBean with an attribute that exposes the cluster/partition name the JBoss server is connected to.

I found the "jboss:service=clustername" MBean, but if I don't know the clustername, I can't query for it. This MBean has several details I could use, but it looks like I'll need to query the MBeanServer at least twice just to get it.

I need a reliable method of retrieving the cluster name for versions 4.0.0 to 4.2.2

Any hints would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4152795#4152795

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4152795