[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - How to interpolate properties with SystemPropertiesService?

ejain do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 22 21:00:38 EDT 2008

I'm setting a bunch of system properties like so:

  |    <mbean code="org.jboss.varia.property.SystemPropertiesService"
  |         name="jboss.util:type=Service,name=SystemProperties">
  |         <attribute name="URLList">conf/x.properties,conf/y.properties</attribute>
  |    </mbean>

Within those property files I'd ideally like to be able to reference previously set properties, e.g.

foo.dir=${jboss.server.home.dir}/foo
  | bar.dir=${foo.dir}/bar

Any ideas if this is possible somehow? The SystemPropertiesService API docs do mention something about interpolating properties, but that's not in the setURLList method but in setProperties, which takes a Properties object directly rather than a list of files...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4152846#4152846

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4152846