[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: problem with log4j in Jboss

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 23 00:53:06 EDT 2008

"jinesh.parikh1983" wrote : I have log4j 1.2.9-jar in my webapplication's lib and i am not able to fuigure out the cause of my problem.

The easiest way to get rid of the error, is to remove the log4j jar from your web application. JBoss comes with its own version of log4j jar in %JBOSS_HOME%\server\< serverName>\lib folder which results in this classloading problem.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4152863#4152863

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4152863