[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - "Sub-admin" functionality to restrict what portlets he can a

tl83 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 23 08:38:49 EDT 2008

The case:

1. There are several different portlets.
2. Customer will buy 6 of these modules.
3. Customer will have own "sub-admin" that is able to create users or other
admin to his portal. "
4. Sub-admin" can define what kind of portals these users can have in their sites.
5. Users can manage layout of these portlets that subadmin have granted them.

How can I handle all this? Should I create own user control module for subadmin? If so, can I use the existing one to define what all portlets these subadmins may have to share their users?

Could you please help me with this matter? I have gone through much and going through all I can find in reasonable time to know how this is to be manages in correct way. There will be portals inside portals etc., but what else..?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4152953#4152953

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4152953