[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Need help in deploying EJBs

stevoo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 23 10:23:14 EDT 2008

Well i  have made a similar project but on the Unis server where everything was preconfigured.

Now i have to install and use them on my own machine and make them work but it seems that for the past 2 - 3 days i am doing something wrong and i am wondering if someone can point me to a helpful site or perhaps some tips on what to do.

So what i did up to now.

I have Ubuntu installed
Using  Netbeans 6
Installed JBoss
Installed Tomcat
Installed Postgresql
This is what i will be working with.

Now i want to create my Ejb/Hibernate entities in order when i deploy from netbeans to be deployed in my database. I cannot seem to get that to work.

Can i please get some pointers on what i need to do in order to get this to work ?

sTevoo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4152978#4152978

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4152978