[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: EJB timers, server restarts and AOP

f.baronti do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 23 12:23:03 EDT 2008

Yep, I'm saying that - or at least that what appears to happen... the project is quite complex, so I could be wrong. I'll try to build a mini test over the weekend, so I can try to replicate this behaviour.

As regards the other questions, I'm using loadtime, and did not try compile-time (I have no idea how to do it atm, I'll check it out). Yes, the -aop.xml has been deployed when the timer fires.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4153033#4153033

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4153033