[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: Huge queue

jasonhu919 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 23 15:41:29 EDT 2008

you need to set your message to expire after certain number processing, so the top 100 messages will be removed from the table after certain time. this is just a workaround, not a solution.

I think jboss has abandoned the this version jms impl, I saw the jboss messaging has covered this Huge Queue issue by parameters in destination file.
we are now waiting on jboss 5.0 release with jboss messaging.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4153076#4153076

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4153076