[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Single persistence.xml file with multiple EJB jars

gcshields do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 23 19:28:10 EDT 2008

Is this a bug?
If I have a jar file that has my entities in it - myApp.jar with the persistence.xml file in it and I have a jar with common entities named myCommonStuff.jar in the same directory.
If I put the absolute path in the persistence.xml file -

<jar-file>/absolute/path/to/my/jar/myCommonStuff.jar</jar-file>

It picks it up fine.

If I try
<jar-file>../myCommonStuff.jar</jar-file>
jboss looks for it inside the myApp.jar file.

If I try
<jar-file>../../myCommonStuff.jar</jar-file>
jboss looks for it inside the myApp.jar file, but now it looks for a file called 'yCommonStuff.jar'! (removes first character in filename instead of moving back a directory).

I am running 4.2.2.GA

thanks,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4153112#4153112

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4153112