[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Add functionality to the GPD

SidKennedy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun May 25 10:26:45 EDT 2008

Hello to all,
I decided to open a new thread because I think my issue is a little bit another direction than the one where I made a post. So I'll explain my problem:

I want to add some functionality to the Graphical Process Designer (GPD) Plugin. I don't want to rewrite that plugin because I
want that my plugin can be used with future versions of the GPD. The GPD
has an Outline View and I want to add some nodes there. Is it possible
to hook into an existing view and add some own nodes?

In an Eclipse-newsgroup I got this answer:
anonymous wrote :
  | It all depend on how the GPD plug-in was created (which, I suspect,
  | nobody on this list is familiar with).
  |
  | Do you know what kind of object is being displayed the list? You may be
  | able to provide an objectContribution for it.
  |
  | This question might get more (and better) answers on a JBoss jBPM forum.
And that's why I'm here. So can anybody help me?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4153222#4153222

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4153222