[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Re: Doing persistence operations in worker threads

rituraj_tiwari do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun May 25 12:31:36 EDT 2008

"jaikiran" wrote : Please do not post the same question in multiple forums http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=136149

Please do not post a response if you cannot be helpful.

Given my problem, its unclear which camp it belongs in: Seam, Hibernate, JTA, Jboss EJB. Given that there is a forum called EJB3.0 and another one called JBoss/EJB, I think my cross-posting to EJB3.0 is completely appropriate.

I see that you are a frequent poster here and I commend you on your work for the community. Let me know if you have never advised someone to move their post to another forum. What would have been better is if you read my question and told me what the right forum was.

-Raj

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4153235#4153235

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4153235