[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: How to get Ldap informations?

kmekme do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 26 05:24:21 EDT 2008

I've got other questions : In which class is the Map of Identity Modules? I can't find the method  getLDAPModules()...
And why do I have to map it again? Isn't it specified with this code:

  | <module-option name="userModuleJNDIName">java:/portal/UserModule</module-option>
  | <module-option name="roleModuleJNDIName">java:/portal/RoleModule</module-option>
  | <module-option name="membershipModuleJNDIName">java:/portal/MembershipModule</module-option>
  | <module-option name="userProfileModuleJNDIName">java:/portal/UserProfileModule</module-option>

I've already tried with this configuration in ldap_identity-config.xml :

> [...]
  |
  |    <modules>
  |       <module>
  |          <!--type used to correctly map in IdentityContext registry-->
  |          <type>User</type>
  |          <implementation>LDAP</implementation>
  |          <class>
  |             org.jboss.portal.identity.ldap.LDAPExtUserModuleImpl
  |          </class>
  |          <config/>
  |       </module>
  |       <module>
  |          <type>Role</type>
  |          <implementation>LDAP</implementation>
  |          <class>
  |             org.jboss.portal.identity.ldap.LDAPExtRoleModuleImpl
  |          </class>
  |          <config/>
  |       </module>
  |       <module>
  |          <type>Membership</type>
  |          <implementation>LDAP</implementation>
  |          <class>
  |                 org.jboss.portal.identity.ldap.LDAPStaticGroupMembershipModuleImpl
  |          </class>
  |          <config/>
  |       </module>
  |       <module>
  |          <type>UserProfile</type>
  |          <implementation>DELEGATING</implementation>
  |          <config>
  |             <option>
  |                <name>ldapModuleJNDIName</name>
  |                <value>java:/portal/LDAPUserProfileModule</value>
  |             </option>
  |          </config>
  |       </module>
  |       <module>
  |          <type>DBDelegateUserProfile</type>
  |          <implementation>DB</implementation>
  |          <config>
  |             <option>
  |                <name>randomSynchronizePassword</name>
  |                <value>true</value>
  |             </option>
  |          </config>
  |       </module>
  |       <module>
  |          <type>LDAPDelegateUserProfile</type>
  |          <implementation>LDAP</implementation>
  |          <config/>
  |       </module>
  |    </modules>
  |
  |    <options>
  |       <option-group>
  |          <group-name>common</group-name>
  |          <option>
  |             <name>userCtxDN</name>
  |             <value>OU=McKesson,DC=bdxdom,DC=mck</value>
  |          </option>
  |           <option>
  |             <name>uidAttributeID</name>
  |             <value>sAMAccountName</value>
  |          </option>
  |          <option>
  |             <name>userSearchFilter</name>
  |             <value><![CDATA[(&((sAMAccountName={0})(objectClass=user)))]]></value>
  |          </option>
  |          <option>
  |             <name>roleCtxDN</name>
  |             <value>OU=McKesson,DC=bdxdom,DC=mck</value>
  |          </option>
  |          <option>
  |             <name>roleSearchFilter</name>
  |             <value><![CDATA[(&((CN={0})(objectClass=group)))]]></value>

And i could get all the ldap informations I needed with the mapping in profile-config.xml
But when I try to use user and roles synchronisation(like above), I can't.

Is there an easier way to map the ldap informations?
Is it to possible to change the configuration in identity-config.xml to map LDAP?

Sorry to ask so many questions :)
Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4153297#4153297

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4153297