[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - jboss high availability

damianco do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 26 06:01:36 EDT 2008

Hi All

This is more of question about clustering that an issue. At present we have several seperate jboss clusters setup(1 Primary, 3 Secondary) with apache 2.2.4 and mod_jk. All is working well but we want to eliminate the point of failure with our one apache webserver and provide high availability for all clusters by creating a couple of apache webservers connecting with mod_jk to our jboss clusters. Is it possible to use mod_jk to connect to multiple domains in jboss? As in have several workers for each domain?

thanks
d.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4153307#4153307

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4153307