[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Meaning of InUseConnectionCount

MarcusDidiusFalco do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 26 08:09:41 EDT 2008

What is the exact Meaning of
of the MBean Attribute InUseConnectionCount on
 jboss.jca:service:  ManagedConnectionPool  ?
Is it as the name might suggest the number of used connections at a given moment (what exactly determines if a connection is used?)

I am courious because I am monitoring an application which has under considerable load a InUseConnectionCount between 0 and 2 (max 8). The colleagues who configured it expected up to 800 concurrent connections (max-pool-size).
Might this hint at a bug in the BMP implemenation?

Thanks,

Hans

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4153340#4153340

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4153340