[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: EntityManager throws a nullpointerexception JBOSS 4.2.2G

July Pyrra do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 26 10:41:39 EDT 2008

Ok sorry, I jumped the last part of your answer... That could be it because that thing of lookup is not very clear to me.

My interface :

  | package org.eu.nuadu.cuore.bd.query;
  | import datamodel.DAO.SystemUser;
  |
  | public interface QueryInt {
  | public abstract SystemUser AuthenticateUser(String uid, String pwd);
  | }

And code which uses the EJB:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4153388#4153388

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4153388