[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Jboss Error causing application slowness

msalameh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 26 14:37:05 EDT 2008

Thank you for the very quick response Peter - I am going to have a WebEx session with the vendor. We have been experiencing this problem (i.e. application performance slowness) on and off over the past few weeks, especially when it tries to query the database. The interesting thing is that every time we reboot the Application server, the problem is gone and the application functions at normal speed, but then after a few days it degrades again.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4153432#4153432

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4153432