[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - weblogic to jboss Migration MDB :: need identical tag for JM

ramsblogs do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 26 16:26:33 EDT 2008

Hi All,
We are migrating our application from weblogic to JBOSS.
I was not sure of the equivalent Tag for JMSServer  under Jboss & how to configure multiple weblogic  jMSServer   tags in Jboss.

Please let me know how could i replicate the below code
Please help me as i have to complete this migration sooner

Many Thanks in Advance

  <JMSServer Name="XXXStoreInternalJMSServertamaserver"
  |         Store="FileStore" Targets="tamaserver">
  |         <JMSQueue CreationTime="1115643444724"
  |             JNDIName="jms.internal.queue.WSStoreForwardQueue"
  |             JNDINameReplicated="false" Name="WSInternaljms.internal.queue.WSStoreForwardQueuetamaserver"/>
  |         <JMSQueue CreationTime="1115643446059"
  |             JNDIName="jms.internal.queue.WSDupsEliminationHistoryQueue"
  |             JNDINameReplicated="false" Name="WSInternaljms.internal.queue.WSDupsEliminationHistoryQueuetamaserver"/>
  |     </JMSServer>
Ramkumar

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4153449#4153449

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4153449