[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: JBoss Portal x Liferay Portal x eXo Portal

thomas.heute@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 26 16:37:51 EDT 2008

Again, jboss.org is like a Sourceforge. You can have any project, JBoss Portal doesn't control that.

About the demo box, we decided to give full admin rights and swipe everything every 2 hours (i think). Since anyone can have full admin rights, it's easy to break stuff.

I sure wish we had more time to provide a very polished demo portal, but this comes low in priority. (or i should say that there are too many high priorities)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4153452#4153452

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4153452