[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Steps to install Eclipse plug in

praveenas do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 27 08:01:27 EDT 2008

Hi all,

    I found a manual to install the jboss IDE plug in to the eclipse. http://www.devx.com/opensource/Article/20242/0/page/1

  But when I have followed this, I am not getting the updations properly.  For identifying the bug while clustering jboss, I want to add the Jboss IDE plug in to the eclipse which already have tomcat running. When I am trying to do this, following the above doc, while I want to run jboss in debug mode, tomcat is starting immediately.

I want to run jboss in debug mode. Also, Let me know the command for this. Or any particular steps to be followed if we are running with out eclipse?

 Pls let me know the doc to be refered for solving the above queries. Sorry for the drafting . Thanks for ur patience in reading the mail.

Thanks ,
Praveena.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4153570#4153570

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4153570