[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - localhost very slow on host with multiple network interfaces

nickarls do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 27 08:53:10 EDT 2008

Hi,

 I have a problem with an OOTB 4.2.2.GA server installation. It is on a laptop used for offline demonstrations and it has a loopback adapter and a normal network interface.

The problem is that it is *very* slow and unresponsive when running the browser on localhost. Connect against it on the network and it is just fine. It seems to be wasting time on something (name lookups?). I've tried all combinations of hostname, localhost and IP:s with -b and -Djboss.address.binding.

Suggestions?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4153584#4153584

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4153584