[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Deployment using plan files

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 27 10:42:56 EDT 2008

"bjleela" wrote : I should avoid using jboss-web.xml, jboss.xml in development and I have to include them only while deploying the application

Just revisited your question. Can you explain what you mean by "avoid using jboss-web.xml, jboss.xml in development"? Are you saying that you do not want these files on your development system and want your application to be deployed and working?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4153642#4153642

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4153642