[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: QuerySyntaxException Class is not mapped JBOSS 4.2.2GA E

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 27 10:54:39 EDT 2008

"July Pyrra" wrote : As I said, I'm working with EJB3 so it shouldn't have to deal with the persistence.xml or hibernate.cfg.xml

That's not entirely true. You dont have to deal with hibernate.cfg.xml but you do have to be aware of the persistence.xml (which is a JPA configuration file and part of EJB3).

Is the Account.class and the persistence.xml, part of the same jar file?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4153656#4153656

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4153656