[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Splitter vs. fork

kadlecp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 27 11:18:01 EDT 2008

Hello,

is it possible to have a node that acts like a splitter (http://www.enterpriseintegrationpatterns.com/Sequencer.html)?

If I understand standard node fork well, fork copies input data message into several output data message. Input message and all output messages are equal.

I would like to have node splitter that receives input data message, process is it in some way (read from db...) and creates several output data messages based on input message. Each output message could be different. I would use standard aggregator node, that would aggregate each path of computation.

Can I do some workaround to simulate it?
Thanks for advice.
Pavel

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4153672#4153672

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4153672