[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Re: Java API

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 27 13:41:34 EDT 2008

No, by lookup("some-jndi-name") I do not mean looking up the properties file. I meant looking up an object in the JNDI tree using the name of that object. For example, if I have an EJB whose JNDI name is "my/ejb", I would use lookup("my/ejb").

One suggestion - don't use or work from directories with spaces in their names - some Java libraries will trip over the spaces. This is not causing a problem here, but you could trip over this later.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4153740#4153740

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4153740