[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - JBoss Portal Capabilities

kyriakost do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 27 14:20:19 EDT 2008

Hello,

I am looking into JBoss Portal looking for the following functionality.
I have two different web sites and need to merge them to look like one. The users should log in once and see a common interface for both of the sites.

One site is in php and the other in Java (Oracle AS).

Can JBoss Portal merge these two sites and make the user experience as looking in one single site ?
If yes, which functionality should I look into ?

Thank you in advance.
Kyriakos

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4153752#4153752

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4153752