[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Quickstart with existing JBoss

vgriffin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 27 20:18:14 EDT 2008

I've already got JBoss 4.2.2 GA installed and configured. I'd like to be able to add the unbundled portal code, but the quickstart doesn't tell me how.

I even looked at the quickstart contained under the unbundled version and it said to stert witn the bundled version....

Because I know that JBoss can be "amusing" to configure if you don't know all of the files to deal with, I'm going to use the bundled version today.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4153810#4153810

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4153810