[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: How to deploy an EAr in JBOSS from the command line

padmarathiprithvi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 28 01:25:06 EDT 2008

Many thanks for your reply, Peter.

But i noticed the below information in Google.I also noticed that deployer.jar is there till JBOSS3.0 used  for deploying from the command prompt. Currently i am using JBOSS4.2 and the following doen't work for me.

java -jar bin/deployer.jar --user
system --password manager deploy myrar.rar myplan.xml

I am not sure about the above one in JBoss4.2. Let me know if you have an idea on this.
Do we have something similar to this in JBOSS4.2 or the only way is to copy to deploy folder as you mentioned.

If so i have to follow this only option.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4153831#4153831

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4153831