[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: EJB timers, server restarts and AOP

f.baronti do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 28 04:22:45 EDT 2008

I tried it again on a minimal EJB and fresh installation of JBoss 4.2.2, and the same behaviour shows.
I report here the files I used, and the installation steps:
- Install JBoss 4.2.2
- Enable load time weaving
- Put the .ear file in the default/deploy directory
- Add pluggable-instrumentor.jar to /bin directory
- Add pluggable-instrumentor.jar to classpath and as java option (-javaagent...)
- Start JBoss

- Run MiniEjbTest.jar, specifying a low delay
- Observe in the JBoss output the messages from the interceptor

- Run MiniEjbTest.jar, specifying a high delay
- Shutdown and restart JBoss
- Wait for the timer to fire, observing no message from the interceptor

You can find the .EAR and the client .JAR at this URL:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VBXFXVIK

Ask me if you need the source or the netbeans 5.1.1 projects.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4153858#4153858

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4153858