[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Eclipse + JBoss Debug Mode issue

praveenas do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 28 04:33:14 EDT 2008

Hi,

         I am trying to run Jboss in Debug mode on eclipse to find the bugs.
    I am looking for good documentation steps to install Jboss IDE. (I am on Linux m/c), on my eclipse which already has tomcat configured in it.

     Hope I have posted at the right location for my requirement. Please let me know the available docs for updating jbosside plugin on eclipse sdk.
   http://docs.jboss.com/jbosside/install/build/en/pdf/JBossIDE-Install.pdf  . This document did not give me complete details of configuration.

Thanks in advance for your help in providing required documentaion.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4153863#4153863

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4153863