[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Switching DefaultDS in JBoss 5

stuart_wildcat do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 28 04:36:45 EDT 2008

I have been trying to find out how to perform various tasks that I'm familiar with in JBoss 4.x in JBoss 5.  One thing I have not been able to figure out is how to switch the datasource used for messaging to another database besides Hypersonic.

I understand the steps described here:

http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/ConfigMessagingDB

but that is not the issue.

I don't know where to find the relevant XXX-persistence-service.xml files for whatever database we need.

I can see the hsqldb-persistence-service.xml file in the deploy/messaging folder but no equivalent to replace this with.

In the past these persistence files were in the docs/examples/jms folder but there is nothing equivalent to these files in JBoss 5.

I didn't want to open a JIRA before asking because perhaps I'm just missing something.

Thanks,
Stuart Smith

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4153866#4153866

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4153866