[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Porting application from JBoss 3.2.7 to 4.2.2

MarcusDidiusFalco do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 28 05:10:17 EDT 2008

Hallo
I am trying to port an application which was developed against and is running on JBoss 3.2.7 to JBoss 4.2.2.GA.
The first problem I have encountered, is that the container-configuration
"Standard BMP EntityBean with cache invalidation" is missing in 4.2.2.GA
1.) Is there a reseaon why this configuration is not present in standardjboss.xml of 4.2.2?
2.) Can I simply copy the configuration from the old standardjboss.xml into the 4.2.2 version? Are there any issues, problems which I have to consider?

Thanks,

Hans

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4153879#4153879

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4153879