[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: different version of Hibernate in .ear file on JBoss

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 28 08:46:17 EDT 2008

"ziolmar" wrote : Hi,

  | I have a problem with different version of Hibernate which I put to lib directory in .ear file. I have JBoss 4.2.2 and I need to use Hibernate 3.2.6.GA. First it was ClassCastException which appears when jboss was deploing .jar with EJB classes

Please post the entire exception stacktrace. Have you enabled classloader scoping for your EAR file?

"ziolmar" wrote :
  |  but i figure out that apart from Hibernate libraries and it dependancies I must include also jboss-j2ee.jar and jbosssx.jar.

These need not be included in your application.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4153932#4153932

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4153932