[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: QuerySyntaxException Class is not mapped JBOSS 4.2.2GA E

July Pyrra do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 28 10:04:29 EDT 2008

Got it! You pointed the right thing!

Thank you very much... A lot of the problems I've tried to solve these last days where caused by all that persistence thing.
Now I think I've got it all clear.

Therefore I packaged my DAO AND my class query in a datamodel.jar file with the persistence.xml in the META-INF. All my other classes are packaged in a services.jar file and it's aaaaaaaaall good!

This sort of thing may be very obvious to some people but it wasn't at all to me so thanks again! I offer you my eternal gratitude!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4153961#4153961

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4153961