[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Eclipse + JBoss Debug Mode issue

nameghino do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 28 10:26:14 EDT 2008

"jaikiran" wrote :
  | In that case, i am not sure how the server is started in debug mode. Probably the IDE picks up some other configuration file for starting JBoss?

I'm using Eclipse w/ JBoss Tools, but I'm not sure about how Eclipse starts the debug mode. Any pointers where I can check?

"jaikiran" wrote :
  | So, as mentioned in one of my earlier replies, you can attach the debugger to the server "after" the application has been deployed. This way you don't run into this issue (which you mention happens "during" application deployment).

How can this be done? Does this have anything to do with remote debugging?

Still, I'm trying to figure out the reason why this happens, but can't seem to get anything clear.

Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4153970#4153970

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4153970