[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: JBoss Cache integration with Spring Caching module

gjwilk01 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 28 11:41:19 EDT 2008

Yes, I have.  I am interested in using Spring Cache module backed by JBoss Cache to implement distributed cache for application lookup values.

In our POC we found that the JBoss Cache was properly replicating lookup values cached by Spring across the cluster nodes, however Spring wasn't recognizing these distributed cache updates.  This is probably due to the fact that Spring uses it's own hashing mechanism for cache access, and each server node in the cluster was generating its own set of keys.

It seems as though Spring Cache module wasn't meant for cache replication.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4154001#4154001

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4154001