[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: EJB 3.0 Entity problem - Error: Incomplete Deployment li

hbpost do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 28 12:06:51 EDT 2008

I too have been victim to this 'case insensitivity'.  Only took me a day to finally find this thread.  Spent a lot of time using Google, but it never delivered this.  What was maddening for me was I had one jar that worked, because I used Eclipse-export-jar and put the persistence.xml in that, and had  another version using Ant and had the case wrong.  To make it worse, I used Winzip to view the jars and it shows lower case folders by default.  Lesson for me...search the forum!

Thanks,

Herman Post

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4154014#4154014

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4154014