[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - How to expose JMX MBeans To Remote Clients ?

hadasdavid@gmail.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 28 12:58:35 EDT 2008

Hi all,
New to JMX...need some configuration guidance :)

I'm trying to add a new JMX service - the will invoke an already existing service on my application...but I can't find a good example for exposing JMX MBeans to remote clients...
I found this page http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/en/JMXMBeanRemoteProxy?action=e&windowstate=normal&mode=view (fairly old...) but I'm not sure how to "create a proxy for the MBean and bind it under MyServiceInvokeTarget? JNDI name"

Where can I find a good example for exposing app interface to JBoss JMX ?

Thanks,
Hadas

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4154039#4154039

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4154039