[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Integrating CAS with JBoss Security

kpalania do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 28 15:05:16 EDT 2008

Hi,
  I am looking into integrating our current application that uses JBoss Container Managed Security (with Out of the Box and Custom Login Modules) with CAS (Central Authentication Service). We also have a Custom Tomcat Valve/Authenticator implemented but I would assume that it makes no difference from a CAS standpoint.

  Essentially, when the user tries to access one of the secure pages, they should be re-directed to the CAS login page as opposed to our current login pages. Once they are authenticated against our OOTB or Custom JBoss Login Modules, the user should be re-directed back to the page requested originally.

  If you can provide some pointers on how this could be done, or what the starting point is, it would be appreciated. Thanks very much!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4154065#4154065

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4154065